- Adhere the OSMO Patch directly over the targeted area just before going to bed.
- It is important to ensure that the patch is making good contact with the skin.
- The OSMO Patch should be worn optimally for a duration of 6 to 8 hours.
How does the OSMO Patch work?
We are very often asked the question… ‘Exactly how does the OSMO Patch work?’
Well this is a great question! It is so pleasing for us to see how many people are now taking such an active approach to better understanding their treatment options in order to maximise their health outcome.
To best answer this question we have produced this short easy to follow 4-5 min video at the request of many of our customers. We hope that this video is helpful in allowing you to better understand the biological processes which allow the OSMO Patches to naturally remove fluid, reduce swelling and alleviate the associated pain.
A Visual Guide
A visual guide on how the OSMO Patch works.
- Shortly after the patch is adhered to the skin it will begin to emit far infrared heat.
- This far infrared heat moves as small energy waves, continuously activating the sympathetic nervous system directly under the patch until it is removed.
- The body now attempts to cool the area under the patch by moving fluid to the surface of the skin.
- The patch quickly absorbs this fluid, preventing any cooling effect taking place.
- This results in the continuous removal of fluid from the treated region thanks to the power of osmosis.
- The OSMO patch is then simply removed and discarded in the morning after the 6 to 8 hours application period.
- Apply a new patch each consecutive night until the treatment is completed.
- Each application helps to gradually remove accumulated fluid from the affected area.
OSMO patch is used by thousands of people around the world to reduce inflammation and associated pain due to Bursitis, Baker’s Cyst and many other joint related ailments… all from the comfort of their own home.
For less than the cost of a visit to a specialist, there is little to lose except for your pain!
After watching this video you may also like to read some of the many fantastic testimonials that people have sent to us. Many of these individuals are people just like yourself who were also looking for a non-invasive and natural alternative, making the choice to experience the OSMO Patch for themselves. Click here to read what they have to say!
Real accounts by real people. Hear what they have to say!
Dear Sir or Madam: I purchased the OSMO patch several weeks ago and just started using them 4 days ago for my Bakers Cyst behind my knee. I must admit I was very skeptical but I have noticed a change and less swelling in the area behind my knee. Thank you
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I received my patches and after wearing them two nights, my baker’s cyst is almost gone – and no more pain!
These have been a god send….I never actually ended up using them on a baker’s Cyst but rather on the fluid that had collected around my knee due to arthritis. What an amazing product! How do I order more? Thank you,
Dear Danniel, I fell 1.5 metres onto the road, landing on my patella. The pain was severe, and after two weeks on crutches I was left with a fluid-filled bursa the size of half a golf-ball on my knee. I already had a swelling just below my kneecap for five years, and another specialist had […]
I’ve had knee problems for 3 decades and have had 4 surgeries due to an ACL Tear and numerous Meniscus tears. Due to these problems, I’ve had a chronic problem with a Baker’s Cist in back of my knee. I’ve been living with the Baker’s Cyst for years and the swelling that this Cyst caused […]
Hello Toky, I used the patches for 5 nights on by left knee with bakers cyst and by the fifth time, the patch was dry- I then took that to mean that all fluid has been removed. It’s been 2 days since that I have no pain, no more swelling at back of left knee, compared to my right knee they both feel/look the same size, which tells me they are normal sizes again.
Thank you very much for making this fabulous miracle patch available… Staying Positive with a huge SMILE!
Hi Toky, Received the patches yesterday. Thanks to you from the old lady for whom I keep purchasing these patches from you. She says these patches are really working wonders on her leg. Best regards,
I’ve had bakers cyst under my knee cap for 5 years and I’ve been in constant agony and haven’t been able to bend my knee for 5 years all my doctor could come up with was sticking needles under my knee cap, but 3 days on patches and it’s amazing swelling has almost gone pain […]