For your convenience this page contains a copy of the caution section found within the instruction leaflet supplied with the patches.
This page is not a substitute for the requirement to fully read the instruction leaflet provided with the patches. If information varies from this page to the leaflet then always take the leaflet supplied with the patches as being current or contact us if you are unsure.
- External use only, do not apply over open wound or infection.
- Do not use patch if you are allergic to seafood.
- Do not use the supplied adhesive if you are allergic to thermoplastic rubber; Styrene-isoprene-styrene rubber (SIS)
- Do not use patch adhesive on extremely delicate or thin skin.
- Do not use patches during pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Do not use patches on children under thirteen years of age.
- Keep patches and package away from children and pets.
- Use patches only as directed.
- Stop patch use if you have an adverse reaction or symptoms after or during use such as itching, dermatitis or an allergic reaction. Contact your Physician.
- Do not open patches. If a patch is opened avoid getting the contents in your eyes or mouth.
- Do not apply the patch directly to the eyes, mucous membranes, genitals, anus, external wounds or rashes.
- The patches are for single-use only.
- Test the adhesive strip on the skin prior to use overnight with the patches.
- Do not use patches if you are allergic to the adhesive strip used to secure the patch.
- Do not use if any of the protective plastic packaging containing each patch has been opened or damaged.
- Can remove body hair upon removal due to adhesive.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED